Pizza is everyone’s favourite so why not make it healthy! This is whole-wheat pizza can be easily prepared and customized by using vegetables and sauce of your choice
1.In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour, yeast, sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Take lukewarm water in a small quantity and knead the dough.
4. Make it soft. Apply oil over the dough and cover it with cling wrap or a wet kitchen towel.
5. Rest it for at least an hour or until it doubles in size.
1.Divide the dough into two equal balls.
2. Using flour, spread the dough ball into 7 – 8 inches circle or as per the size of baking tray. Keep the thickness as per your choice.
3. Grease baking tray. Place dough circle onto baking tray. Apply pizza sauce. Spread Kraft grated cheese. The more the cheese you put, the more tasty it will be.
4. Spread vegetables of your choice.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 200 degree Celsius for 10 – 12 minutes or until done.
6. Garnish with chili flakes and oregano. Serve hot and enjoy.