Red bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, zucchini and bamboo shoots cooked in distinct Thai flavors
1.Heat oil in a large soup pot or sauce pan over medium high heat.
2. Add curry paste, mashing with the back of a spoon, and saute until fragrant, about one minute.
3. Add broccoli and cauliflower and mix well to coat with curry paste.
4. Stir-fry for two minutes.
5. Add bell pepper and stir-fry for two minutes.
6. Add coconut milk and stir.
7. Bring to a boil and then turn down heat to let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add zucchini and bamboo shoots and simmer for five more minutes. Stir gently