1.Cook the pasta or noodles according to the package instructions. Drain well and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked leftover spaghetti.
2. In a large skillet or wok, sautee the green onions and garlic in oil for just a minute or two.
3. Stir in the vegetable borth, cornstach, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, chili sauce and sugar, whisking to dissolve and combine the cornstarch well.
4. After 2-3 minutes, add the cooked pasta or noodles, stirring and tossing to combine well.
5. Allow to cook just until heated through and sauce has thickened, then add peanuts and cucumber and heat for just another minute or two.
6. You may want to serve your noodles topped with extra fresh sliced cucumber