Hot Kachori is one of favorite snacks during Winter and monsoon. Fresh Tuver is widely available during winter. Kachori filled with tuver stuffing & Green Chutney tastes delicious.
Method for Dough
1.Sieve flour and add salt, ghee in it.Mix and add water to make dough.
2. Dough should be not more soft and hard.Add oil and knead very well.
3. Keep a side.
Method for Stuffing
1.Crush tuver in a chili cutter.Heat oil in a pan at slow flame.
2. Add cumin seeds in it.When it is spluttering, add asafetida and turmeric powder.
3. Also mix tuver, ginger chili paste and salt.Cover lid and cook till it becomes soft.
4. Remove lid and mix garam masala and lemon juice.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add coriander leaves in it.
Methods For Kachori
1.Make medium balls from dough and roll out like small puri. Feel stuffing in puri.
2. Cover it like potli or round shape.If you make potli , seal all edge properly.
3. Heat oil in a pan at medium flame.Deep fry kachori till golden brown appearance.
4. Serve with Green Chutney and sweet chutney.