Stuffed chur chur naan is one of the representative dishes of Punjabi which you can serve in any special occasions.
1. Take warm water,add yeast and sugar,mix well.
2. Add salt,oil,curd and mix it…keep aside for 5 minutes. Mix this in maida.
3. Knead soft dough. Keep it covered in a warm place for half an hour.
4. Now prepare filling. Peel boiled potatoes mash them.
5. Add all dry ingredients and mix well. Now for Naan
6. Take a ball of Maida dough, roll it with rolling pin.
6. Stuff the potato mixture close it properly roll it again.
7. Spread kalonji,and roll it again make it chur the naan.on tawa. Spread ghee or butter