1.Cut fennel bulb in half and remove the core.
2. Thinly slice the fennel and put it in a bowl of chilled water.
3. Blanch the green beans and cluster beans in boiling hot water for about a minute.
4. Take them out and put them in a bowl of ice cold water, leave it for about a minute and drain.
5. In a hot pan, add olive oil and sauté the chopped lemongrass and garlic for a few secs.
6. Add the sliced fennel, green beans and cluster beans, mix well.
7. Add the light soy sauce, Guilin chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar and salt and toss it all together.
8. Finally, stir in the cream and cook for half a minute.
9. Garnish with pickled ginger and parsley and serve hot.