For the saag:
1.Add the threesaags, salt and water into pressure cooker & cook over low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Squeeze outsaagand keepsaagwater aside. Mashsaagin the cooker until coarsely ground, and addmakki attaand stir.
3. Put backsaagwater and a little fresh water & boil over slow fire.
4. Add green chillies & ginger & cook tillsaaggets thick.
5. Fortadka, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, red pepper powder;garam masala, dhania& saute until onions are light brown.
6. Mix intosaag& garnish with julienne of ginger fried in ghee.
For makki ki roti:
1. Knead the makki atta until it becomes a ball, add atta to dry it & knead.
2. Heat the tava and add a little ghee so that it does not stick.
3. Make round shapes of makki roti on chakla& carefully transfer to thetava.
4. Cook with ghee till golden brown.
5. with hot sarson da saag and and white butter.