1.In a wok add 1 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, chopped onion, chopped aubergines/ brinjal. Saute.
2. Add chopped red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, chopped celery, chopped corn and chopped mushroom. Saute. The filling is ready.
1.Roll out the dough like a chapati. Add the mixture in the middle and brush the sides with a little water.
2. Cover it with another dough sheet and stick the edges together With a round biscuit cutter, cut off the excess dough on the sides so that the ravioli is a perfect round.
3. In a pan boil water with some salt and boil the ravioli. drain it out and pat them dry.
For the coconut milk and lemongrass sauce:
1.In another ban add butter, flour. Saute.
2. Add 150 ml coconut milk and keep stirring to avoid lumps.
3. Add lemongrass, some parsley, salt, scallions/ spring onions and a dash of pepper. Stir till thick.
1. In a plate arrange the boiled ravioli and pour the sauce on it.