Deep fried stuffed pepper, popular in Rajasthan
1.Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Crackle cumin seeds, Add hing, mashed potatoes, salt and ground spice powder, mix well. Saute on high heat for a minute.
2. Keep aside and allow it to cool.
3. Add amchoor powder, green chill chopped and coriander leaves, mix well. This stuffing is ready.
4. Stuff the slit peppers/ mirchis with potato mixture. Keep them aside.
5. In a large bowl mix besan, turmeric powder, hing, coriander leaves and salt. Add water to make thick cream consistency batter.
6. Heat enough oil in deep pan.
7. Dip stuffed mirchi once in batter and slide into hot oil.
8. Deep fry them on medium heat till crispy golden on all sides.
9. Serve hot with green chutney or tamarind chutney