Crispy treats for your tooth and taste buds, Nacho Chips have a characteristic texture that is quite different from other chips
1.Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
2. Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
3. Roll a portion into a 250 mm. (10″) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling and prick it evenly with a fork.
4. Cut into 16 equal triangles and keep aside.
5. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadai and deep-fry, a few chips at a time, on a medium flame till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
6. Repeat steps 5 to 6 to make 32 more chips in two more batches.
7. Cool and store in an air-tight container. Use as required.