mix vegetable soup – light and nutritious clear soup made with mixed vegetables.
1. Rinse and shred the cabbage.
2. Rinse, wipe and then slice the mushrooms. chop the bell pepper.
3. Rinse and finely chop the french beans. also finely chop the onions & garlic
Making mix vegetable soup:
1. Heat oil in a pan. add onions and garlic. saute till the onions are translucent.
2. Then add the chopped mix veggies. stir well.
3. Saute on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the moong sprouts and stir well. saute for 2 minutes.
5. Add water and stir.
6. Then add soy sauce, black pepper and salt. stir again
7. Cover the pan and simmer the vegetable soup for 10 to 11 minutes on a low to medium flame.
8. Then check the seasonings and add more salt or black pepper if required.
9. Serve the vegetable soup plain or accompanied with some boiled noodles or steamed rice.