Serve fresh and hot, with tomato ketchup, for a succulent snack that everybody will enjoy.
1.Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
2. Add the milk and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously till no lumps remain or till the sauce is thick.
3. Add the corn, capsicum, cheese, chilli flakes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
4. Transfer the mixture into another bowl and keep aside.
How to proceed
1.Remove the crust from all the bread slices and roll each slice with help of a rolling pin.
2. Place ½ tbsp of the filling in the centre of a bread slice and roll it up tightly.
3. Apply some water at the edges and press to seal the stuffing.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 11 more bread rolls.
5. Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the bread rolls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
6. Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.