A unique dish from Thai cuisine, this features soft and fresh pancakes stuffed with a superb mix of mangoes and coconut sweetened mildly with sugar and bound together by fresh cream.
1. Combine all the ingredients with ¼ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix very well till no lumps remain, using a whisk.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5″) diameter non-stick pan with the butter.
3. Pour 2 tbsp of the batter, tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly
4. Smear a little butter on the sides and when the sides starts to peel off, turn the pancake around and cook on the other side for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes. Keep aside.
How to proceed
2. Place a pancake on a clean, dry surface, place a portion of the stuffing on one side of the pancake and fold it over it to make a semi-circle.
Repeat step 2 to make the remaining 5 pancakes.