2. Add salt, soda and flour, mix well. Keep it aside for 6-7 hours.
3. Grate bottle gourd and squeeze out excess water. Then add gourd, coriander and green chillies.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add urad & channa dals, and seeds. Allow to splutter, pour half in the batter and mix it thoroughly.
5. Put it in a greased oven proof deep container.
6. Pour remaining seasoning on top. Place in a preheated oven at 280oC for 10 minutes
7. Reduce to 200 C or 180 C for 40 minutes or till done. Check by inserting a skewer, which should come out clean.
8. Slice into wedges and serve hot.