Dabeli is Gujarati snacks, which is originating in the Kutch. Dabeli is spicy, tangy snacks using boiled potatoes and spices and putting in between bun
1.Boil potatoes for 4-5 vessels in cooker.After it is cooled, peel and mass properly.
2. Roast groundnuts and remove skin.Heat 1tea spoon oil and roast groundnuts in it.
3. prinkle salt and cumin coriander powder in it. Keep a side.
4. Heat oil in a pan at slow flame.Add fennel seeds in it.
5. Add potatoes, salt, sugar red chili powder, green chili paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, lemon juice in it.
6. Mix it properly.Also add coriander leaves.
7. Now addpomegranate seeds, ground nuts and mix it well.
8. Cut bun from middle.Apply both chutney one-one sides.
9. Stuff all masala in bun add onions and sev on masala in each bun.
10. Heat ghee in a pan and roast all bun.So dabeli is ready to serve.
11. Serve with sauce, green chutney.