1.Pre-heat the oven to 430ºF.
2. Grease a large ovenproof dish.
3. Steam the cauliflower for 10 minutes.
4. Transfer to a blender, add the soy milk, and begin blending.
5. Add the other sauce ingredients, one by one, until all are used up and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
6. Steam the broccoli and green beans for 5-10 minutes.
7. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
8. Combine the pasta, broccoli, green beans, and pasta sauce in a large bowl. Pour into the ovenproof dish.
9. In a small bowl, crumble the slice of toast with your hands (or blitz in a food processor), mix in the nutritional yeast, and sprinkle over the pasta.
10.Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Total Calories: 951 | Total Carbs: 144 g | Total Fat: 18 g | Total Protein: 61 g | Total Sodium: 623 g | Total Sugar: 20 g