potato salad recipe – easy and simple potato salad with mixed herbs
1.Boil the potatoes till they are cooked well.
2. When the potatoes are still warm, peel and chop them.
3. In a bowl take the chopped potatoes.
4. Add the chopped mixed herbs.
5. Add salt, pepper as per taste.
6. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
7. Gently toss and mix the salad till the oil and herbs have coated the potatoes.
8. Garnish with some torn or chopped lettuce leaves.
9. Serve potato salad immediately.
10. If you plan to serve later, then chill the potatoes. just before serving mix the other ingredients and then serve potato salad.